120 E. 26th Street, Ogden, Utah 84401
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Maintains a portfolio of branches in a region with revenue of $60M and greater. Directs and controls management teams who clearly understand what is expected of their business and have a plan in place to accomplish the expectations. Operates within the policies and procedures and creates an environment that motivates people to be successful.
1. Create a Zone staff that operates as a team to ultimately support Branch Management. Recruits, interviews, and selects personnel needed to efficiently staff office, sales and/or operations functions.
2. Communicate "The Vision" throughout the Region.
3. Responsible for the financial results, revenue and operating income of the Zone. Works to ensure sales and retention success.
4. Works with the Region Director to establish regional goals and objectives. Implements and achieves the goals and objectives of the assigned region ensuring they are communicated to all levels of production, sales and office staff.
5. Monitor operational performance results against plans by evaluating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
6. Provides remote management of two or more managers who supervise office, sales and operations departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
7. Provides mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other associates. Works with Regional Human Resources Management to aid and develop plans for associate growth and development.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university, five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MS/MA preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services required.
• Certificates, licenses and registrations as required by federal and state law.
• Requires the ability to travel extensively within a defined geographic region.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, specialists, customers and the general public.
• Ability to define customer problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Other required knowledge skills and abilities include but are not limited to: Adaptability, Flexibility, Customer Relations, Analysis and Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Personnel Recruitment and Development, Delegation and Organizational skills, Leadership, Team building and Motivational skills, Ability to Work in fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 25 lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Noise level
o Low to moderate
• Adverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.