Best Benefits in the Business:
- Weekly paid production bonus with unlimited earning potential
- Clearly defined career pathways with unlimited growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation - at 6 months receive 3 weeks!
- Parental Leave
- Proﬁt Sharing - 1x year payout that averages around 17% of your annual earnings
- Tuition Reimbursement - $4,000 year
- Low-cost medical, dental, vision
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Company matching 401(k) plan - we match 25% of your contributions.
- Employee stock purchase plan - we match 10% of your purchase
Go to www.Nucor.com/benefits to learn more! What You'll Do:
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
What You'll Need:
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures. Attend safety meetings and participate in safety program.
- General labor duties that may include but not limited to sweeping, shoveling and general clean-up of warehouse and/or operate forklift throughout the yard and warehouse.
- Assisting the warehouse associate with weighing, sorting, and moving material including general duties involving physical handling of materials, supplies, etc.
- Inspect incoming scrap and/or cars, advising customers of accepted and non-accepted scrap and taking deductions as needed.
- Willing to cross-train in other positions and assist other employees as needed. Other duties as assigned by your manager.
Why This Job:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop outdoor environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 1-year previous general labor in heavy manufacturing environments and warehouses preferably in the scrap metal or construction industries.
- Ability to work standing or walking for up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes of priority and complete job tasks safely and eﬀectively without constant supervision.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to operate a forklift is a plus.
- Flexible to work overtime, oﬀ-hours, weekends, and holidays in an industrial/warehouse environment which includes being outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Candidates within a 50 miles radius of location preferred.
TMR provides an excellent opportunity to learn the metal recycling industry and grow your career. With a ﬁrm commitment to our team members, a strong belief in work-life balance and a variety of other beneﬁts and performance incentives, it's easy to see why we are cited as one of the best employers in the United States. Joining our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future.Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.