Are you passionate about delivering scalable Workday solutions and experiences aligned with business strategies, and ready to join an inclusive work environment committed to excellence, to precision, to constant improvement, to new ideas, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting opportunity as a Workday Financial Systems Administrator.
Who are we? We are Montrose Environmental, a premier environmental services provider that is nationally recognized by the National Safety Council as one of its 63 Industry Leader Award winners in the US. Our teams are committed to the Montrose mission of helping protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Our mission is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
- Remote or hybrid working arrangements as needed
- Competitive compensation package: annual salary ranging from $110,000 to $150,000 depending on experience and location
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with a competitive 4% employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need known as the Montrose Foundation
- Access to attractive student loan rates to optimize your student loan payoff plans
Join our team and be a part of shaping the future of the financial systems in a company that's poised for continued growth and success.A DAY IN THE LIFE
This position will report into the Finance department and will be part of an agile business systems team accountable for designing, configuring and maintaining functionality across our suite of Workday Financial applications. With a deep understanding of Workday Financial applications, you'll provide expert guidance and support to our finance and operations teams, driving the development and implementation of innovative solutions that align with our business objectives.
- Build and maintain functional configuration including business process administration, domain security, custom validations, condition rules, calculated fields, reports, and dashboards
- Work with various departments (Finance, Operations, IT) to troubleshoot tier 2 and tier 3 support queries, ensuring timely resolution
- Evaluate system functionality, identify gaps, and make recommendations to prioritize projects, develop business case/proposals for new capabilities/enhancements
- Serve as a subject matter expert to design, configure, test, implement and maintain Workday enhancements
- Communicate, and train the organization to effectively leverage our technology solutions within Workday
- Proactively lead and support projects, manage project risks/issues and implement effective mitigation plans
- Continuously interact with Workday Community and help lead the assessment of impact of new Workday features, coordinate rollout, testing and user training
- Support Internal Audit with internal control support, security role approvals, and user access rights on a quarterly basis
- Support the mergers & acquisitions integration process, by assisting with the onboarding to Workday
- Take an active role in fostering a culture of continuous improvement that delivers scalable and repeatable business processes. Assist with periodic Workday training for the superuser groups in Finance and Operations
- Advocate for Workday best practices
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility, listed in the A Day in the Life section above, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience in Workday Financials implementation, management and support including business process configuration, security framework, condition rules, calculated fields, reporting and EIB data loads
- Strong accounting background with deep experience (8+ years) with Financial ERP applications (Workday, SAP, Oracle, Netsuite). Project and contract accounting experience is a significant plus.
- Strong technical expertise in Workday, including experience in configuration, implementation, and maintenance of Workday Financials components such as Financial Management, Banking & Settlement, Projects, Revenue Management, Procurement, Expenses, and Time Tracking
- Demonstrated success in a techno-functional role within a corporate environment of similar size and complexity as Montrose
- Proven experience in leading and managing projects from start to finish, including needs assessment, analysis, solution design, implementation, testing and change management
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret business requirements to technical solutions and business process mapping
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate, influence and maintain effective working relationships with customers of all organization levels
- Must be able to use discretion in handling confidential and/or proprietary information
- Must be comfortable with being a self-starter, have autonomy and manage ambiguity
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members, providing guidance and support on technical issues and best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a project centric service organization is highly desirable
- Global experience preferred
- Experience with SOX controls desired
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science or Information Systems Management; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
- Workday certification is highly desirable
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE "SAFE" MOVE
We, Montrose, are an environmental services provider offering environmental planning and permitting, measurement and analytical services, and environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients. We strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements our clients' decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements. Montrose Environmental Group has over 75 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia and over 2,500 employees - all ready to provide solutions for environmental needs.
We are going to be blunt - the way we work may not suit to everyone. Montrose is fast-paced, dynamic and high-growth company. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from Montrose and its service providers. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about Montrose? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.