AM Shipping Associate
Reports to AM Warehouse Manager
The Shipping Associate will work with Sales/ Support Agent for every shipping inquiry that to ensure that all shipping issues are resolved and answered in a timely manner. Creates shipping documentation, shipping labels, document all shipping-related concerns and organizes transportation schedule for customers to achieve customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with dispatch to assure on-time shipments.
- Prepares and follow ups on missing devices per address delivery
- Maintains shipment files ,issues reports and responds to customer/agent inquiries regarding status of shipments
- Works with other departments to assure transitional accuracy of shipping devices.
- Communicate accurate order/shipment details to agents (Sales /Support)
- Ensure that each customer shipping concern is addressed and that follow-up is completed in a timely manner
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve all shipping issues or inquiries that might arise per customer
- Creates a documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment
- Leads communications within the Shipping/Receiving area.
- Coordinates Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process with Agents /Customers, which includes RMA number.
- Communicates status of Shipping/Receiving activities to appropriate personnel/staff.
- Review Open/Failed customer orders, create pick worksheets on an as needed basis to efficiently meet the customer shipping schedule and satisfy the requested ship dates.
- Communicate shipping volumes and priorities closely with the Warehouse Team
- Identify who requires training and execute training if needed on the Shipping Process as a whole
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office preferably MS Outlook and MS Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills for keeping records of shipping inquiries and documents
- Self-motivated and a Team player
- Proactive in terms of taking the initiative to perform tasks as required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Reliable, Time conscious and practicing keen attention on detail.
- Decisive and committed in serving Customer Service /Sales agents
- Detail oriented and accurate in providing information to associates
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to meet cutoff periods and deadlines
Job duties may require frequent standing and occasional need to lift or move up to 50 pounds. May encounter extreme hot or cold climates and dusty conditions while pulling product orders. May be required to work annual physical inventory.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. *Crawford is an Equal Opportunity Employer