What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As retail media becomes increasingly important to advertisers, we believe there is no better place right now than Walmart Connect. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Since growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall strategy, we're excited to grow and open up this opportunity to join a fun-loving, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building strong partnerships with our supplier and agency counterparts. As a Partner Manager in Food, you will be a consultative partner to a key Enterprise supplier - helping them grow their business utilizing our suite of our search and display performant ad solutions. You will also have the unique opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with internal partners like Merchant leaders and Marketing Support to bring to life wholistic media playbooks and advertising solutions across categories you will own. Your data-driven and consultative approach to sales means knowing the numbers and having a strong grasp on top priorities that will move us forward and exceed our client expectations.
- Relationships: Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, understand and identify contacts that manage multiple budgets (brand, shopper, DR, video, etc.), and close large JBPs with the Fortune 500 marketers
- RFPs: Create and present needs-based solutions and high-quality objective based opportunities to RFPs
- Revenue: Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals
- Account Planning: Develop and actively manage short and long-term account plans based on client brand and performance marketing objectives.
- Vertical/Industry Expertise: Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Walmart Connect's success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect: Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Measurement & Insights: Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agenda and to help clients measure the impact of Walmart Connect's measurement solutions
- Pipeline: Accurately and effectively manage sales pipeline in order to prioritize business opportunities and resources
- Thought Leadership: Serve as an industry thought leader in creative and digital advertising in order to drive creative and client success leveraging Walmart Connect's ongoing product and technology developments. Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Walmart Connect marketing solutions
- Executive Presence: Exhibit executive presence and confidence in presenting Walmart Connect to CEOs and CMOs both at Walmart and at Suppliers/Marketers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in retail media particularly search and sponsored products
- 7+ years' experience in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Performance Marketing, e-Commerce Sales, Digital Video Sales, Retailtainment, Experiential Marketing and/or Online Advertising
- 7+ years' experience managing client direct accounts
- 3+ years' experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative sell and leveraging data to create compelling presentations and proactive sales opportunities
- Strong understanding of Walmart consumer behavior and how Walmart helps suppliers, marketers and consumers
- Strong analytical and Excel skills are essential, as well as curiosity, persistence, and the ability to solve problems in a structured manner
- Strong ability to apply operational rigor, methodologies and use technology to execute, assess, and explain complex brand and performance marketing solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced sales, and/or online advertising environment strongly preferred
- Experience in the candy category preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level Clients
Masters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: PsychologyPrimary Location...
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+