CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
Reporting to the North America Region Treasurer, the Treasury Analyst, Sr. will support daily treasury operations and transactions.
Position is eligible for hybrid work model with three (3) days onsite in either our Racine, WI or Burr Ridge, IL offices and the (2) days remote/home office location.
- Support the coordination of daily process of recording cash transactions and the compilation, verification an analysis of cash flow information and assist in the preparation of accurate daily cash status reports
- Develops contacts with treasury related departments and external financial parties
- Gather and review data to assist in domestic and foreign currency funding decision to ensure proper support for business activities
- Optimizes the development and formulation of procedures and working processes regarding cash management and treasury
- Supports business with regards to treasury activities such as recording investments and financing, interest rate changes and accurate and timely payments
- Applies all cash transactions and treasury related accruals accurately and timely within the treasury workstation to be posted in the ERP system
- Provides customer service to internal and external auditors for SOX and financial reporting
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly treasury activities for global reporting process
- Analyzes monthly bank fees to discover errors and recommend cost saving potential
- Support internal and external treasury projects
- Support daily cash processing and application for NA Region industrial and Capital
- Support Risk Manager and Treasury team in daily functions, protecting NA Region from financial market volatility
- Annual compensation range is $60,000 - $87,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or business management
- 3+ years professional work experience in Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Modeling and/or Accounting is required
Compensation & Benefits
- Intermediate proficiency in excel and knowledge of derivatives.
- Demonstrate professional success applying a high level of analytical/critical thinking and examples of advanced problem-solving skills.
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.