Traveling Construction Superintendent If you are a Traveling Construction Superintendent with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Staying onsite Monday - Friday in job location flown home every 2 weeks
- Has the ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day onsite management of the project
- Scheduling, Ordering Materials, etc...
- Maintain the site specific quality control plan
- Maintain the site specific safety plan
- Maintain client relationships with subcontractors, owners, suppliers, city officials, etc...
What You Need for this Position - 5+ Years in Superintendent/Site supervision for commercial/multi-family construction with a general contractor
- Experience with $15+ Million Projects
- Current ground-up multi-family experience (podium/garden)
- Apartment experience or similar (student housing, senior living, etc.)
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical Benefits
- Possible Bonuses
- Vehicle Allowance
- Full paid travel and living expenses
- Dental Benefits
- Profit Sharing
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Traveling Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.