Transaction Advisory Services - Tax Manager
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Transaction Advisory Services team for a Tax Manager located in our New York office.
If you are:
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
As a Tax Manager, you will work collaboratively with the TAS tax practice leader to manage private equity and strategic buyers/sellers engagements on a full spectrum of middle market acquisition and disposition transactions, including tax due diligence review, transaction structuring, research, and post-transaction planning and implementation/coordination.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage buy-side and sell-side tax due diligence engagements from both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
- Identify potential material income and non-income tax exposures in tax due diligence engagements
- Analyze proposed acquisition, sale, and restructuring transactions
- Perform quantitative analyses to assess the tax consequences of specific transactions
- Identify value-adding post-transaction planning opportunities and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of tax experience in tax preparation and/or review
- CPA, MST, JD, LLM a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of C corporation, Subchapter S Corporation and partnership taxation issues
- Experience with non-income taxes, including sales tax
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a team-oriented environment
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time with high quality
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
This job has expired.