CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As a Development & Validation Technician/Mechanic you will conduct a variety of tasks that support product development activities and test center operations.
- Diagnose mechanical failures & conduct repairs/part installations on prototype & current production agriculture equipment by referencing engineering prints & models, engineering specifications, & work order instructions.
- Determine correct hand tools, power tools, and instruments to best complete mechanical tasks.
- Strategize the best method of repair to eliminate unnecessary steps during the disassembly/reassembly process.
- Collaborate with design & test engineers on prototype vehicles to evaluate repairability & provide recommendations in component placement/layout to increase repair efficiency.
- Communicate highly technical information, both verbal & written to engineering staff through discussions, email, & PIR.
- Assist engineers in determining mechanical component or system failures of complex prototype vehicles.
- Test equipment after reassembly to ensure proper functionality, and perform any adjustments as necessary.
- Document work completed & techniques used in work order after project completion
- Operate heavy equipment such as tractors, wheel loaders, forklifts, etc. for material handling purposes as well as test yard maintenance.
- Coordinate & perform preventative maintenance activities in AGPV protoshop.
- Provide management with capital investment proposals to enhance overall protoshop capability & efficiency.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree or Technical certification in a Technical or Agricultural discipline or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years' total relevant experience.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.