At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
You are best suited for the role if you...
- Safe and efficient operation of production packaging equipment to include: Automated case forming, packaging and palletizing equipment.
- Set-up, operate and replenish fiber gluer and/or taping equipment.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures (SOP's) in detail without deviation.
- Generate pallet identification labels in accordance to the production run schedule. This includes the verification of case quantity, product, product ID and production dates.
- Set-up case coding equipment and validate product case codes in accordance with code specifications.
- Verify and record accurate product case quantities.
- Identify and effectively communicate any out-of-specification product conditions. Follow the established notification protocol.
- Perform routine equipment adjustments.
- Safe operation of a lift truck.
- Accurately and neatly complete production records and documents.
- Perform equipment change-overs, clean-up operations and equipment set-up.
- Perform environmental controls.
- Perform product reclaim and rework operations in accordance with reclaim guidelines.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Follow all established occupational health and safety procedures.
- Follow all established GMP's and Food Safety requirements.
- Cross-train with other departments.
- Perform good housekeeping within established housekeeping guidelines.
- Comply with federal, state and local dairy food regulations.
- Adhere to the Saputo Code of Ethics, actively apply the Saputo Company Values and Workplace Climate Policy.
- Work together with co-workers and other department personnel.
- Other duties as required by management.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of (2)-two years of demonstrated work experience in food manufacturing, dairy food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Advanced quality/food safety training and/or certifications is a plus, but not required.
- An working understanding of food manufacturing acronyms (SQF, QA/QC, CQP, QAP, HACCP, SOP,5S, GMP, etc.).
- Lift truck certification or the ability to obtain a lift truck certification (Powered Industrial Truck).
- Strong math skills.
- Strong technical skills, ability to operate and understand equipment controls, touch panels and mechanical operations.
- Successful completion of drug screen and background check.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated work history.
- Good attendance is a must.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.