ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
- Maintain short range and long term plans for developing sales in the assigned territory. These plans should include an annual business plan.
- Uncover new business opportunities and develop and keep up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
- Provide the required In-Service education to customers.
- Ensure the proper technical scope review has been conducted prior to sale.
- Maintain organized account records, including account profiles, in the company CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Provide various reports as required by management that will include, but are not limited to, weekly expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and regular and up-to-date activity reporting.
- Maintain and track demo and evaluation inventory and document the use thereof in Salesforce.com. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner. Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment assigned to them.
- Coordinate your efforts with those of the Territory Managers in your territory to ensure effective use of time and keep redundancy and inefficiency to a minimum.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience or ability to work as part of a collaborative sales organization preferred
- Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
- Strategic and customer-oriented selling skills
- Ability to effectively present complex ideas and subjects, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to effectively present in front of an audience with clarity.
- Professional and ethical behavior and character
- Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Technical and clinical knowledge to speak competently about ZOLL products
- Excellent computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point, CRM systems)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 75% Travel required
- 1 - 4+ years of outside selling experience required
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience travelling and working in a matrix reporting structure
- Prior experience working collaboratively in a team selling environment structure
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing ofactivities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities changewith business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.