Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Supports Drug Supply Planning management functions and tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinates cross-functional meetings and completes assigned tasks to support drug supply planning management including but not limited to:
o Maintains spreadsheets to be presented at meetings and ensures information is current and accurate
o Develops and distributes action items out of meetings and compiles responses and follow-ups
o Utilizes compliance system to track status of deviations or other constraints
o Monitors manufacturing schedules and enters commercial lot information into database as production occurs
o Assists in creating metrics or summary presentations for management
• Coordinates Drug Supply Planning activities for assigned clinical / labeled programs to ensure adequate supplies from Drug Substance to Labeled Drug Product (active and placebo)
• Order creation, review, release, and follow up in Oracle Systems
• Populates material tracking sheets as needed
• Works with CFT to ensure orders move through process
• Inventory review and alignment, discrepancy resolution
• Assists in the development of material allocation planning
• Attends regular meetings as supply representative
• Assists in coordinating shipments; create inventory reports for clinical and commercial products
• Maintains accurate information in database, schedules and spreadsheets, including maintaining accurate inventory report and creating report. Information is used to assess drug supply position
• Maintains history of allocation of material and manufacturing yield; create batch analysis when necessary for Biological License Application
• Communicates issues to Drug Supply Planning Management
• Performs clerical tasks, such as minutes and agenda, as needed
Education and Experience:
• AAS degree required with minimum 2 years of work experience. May substitute relevant work experience in lieu of degree
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Must have at least intermediate level knowledge of Excel
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted about 9 hours ago
Fort Collins, Colorado
Posted about 9 hours ago
Somerset, New Jersey
Posted about 8 hours ago