At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we cultivate a collaborative, supportive environment where every one of our people has the Freedom to innovate, Space to be original and Trust to find your own path.
Working Hours: 10:00am-6:30pm - Monday-Friday
As a TSS, you will be the escalation point for advanced technical issues and escalated customer service issues. You will be Tier 2 support for the Technical Support Analysts (TSA). Additionally, you will serve as a mentor to the TSA teams oversee their skill develop utilizing your patience, and constructive coaching. You will set a positive tone for the entire team providing encouragement and accessibility, especially during the demanding times.
What you will do:
Recognize and provide technical training, implement root-cause analysis prioritize and drive solutions to reduce customer issues, focus on process/procedure improvement and knowledgebase contribution understand the importance of immediate, accurate and satisfactory resolution of any customer work diligently with the TSA/TAM to address any customer concerns or questions that have been escalated.
- Provide advanced second level support to Frontline and Premier Representatives for LexisNexis products.
- Direct contact with technical and business teams to resolve production issues quickly.
- Escalate high level customer issues to engineering, development, production support, and product management teams and follow through to resolution.
- If applicable, create, manage and update existing Knowledge Base (i.e. Wiki, CRM, SharePoint). Support customers in upgrading products and migrating products to new environments.
- Analysis of new product releases/patches, informing Frontline and Premier Representatives on new features, bug fixes, etc.
- Test, reproduce and identify defects reported by customers, submitting results to appropriate teams through tracking system and follow through to resolution.
- Meet/Review customer enhancements with Product Management team, tracking and following through to resolution.
- Participate in preparation for product launches.
- Become the SME regarding all platforms and changes through engagement with management and product owners.
- Accurate documentation in the appropriate systems such as RightNow CX and JIRA - enhancement/defect tracking system.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or Business discipline preferred - or equivalent job experience.
- 1+ year customer service in technical contact center environment or equivalent training. VAX/IP/FTP/ Microsoft .NET/ SQL and MY SQL database/ HTML/ XML/ Working Knowledge of MS Networking.
- Knowledge of database strategy, basic networks concepts (i.e. DNS, shares, privileges).
- Advance Troubleshooting Skills Training.
- Advanced customer service Training.
- In depth knowledge of LN products and services allowing to resolve issues from TSA's. Experience in handling escalated customer support calls, recognized as being Customer Service / Team Player oriented.
- Proven customer service skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and training skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task, handling walk-ups, incoming ticket and emails.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.