Tradebe Environmental Services is a global leader in environmental services with US Headquarters in Merrillville, IN. Tradebe was founded in 1984 with the vision of helping industrial and chemical companies manage the increasing complexity of the waste they generate, ensuring safety for the people and the environment. Today, we continue to innovate and evolve as we maintain our firm commitment to propelling the circular economy and creating a more sustainable world. We actively contribute by managing all kinds of environmental liabilities in a safe and sustainable manner, focusing on reusing or recycling raw materials and energy, and being dedicated to meeting our customers' environmental goals. In the United States, Tradebe Environmental Services has 30 sites and serves customers from a broad range of markets, from petrochemicals to aerospace and hospitals, with unparalleled safety and quality standards.
Key job responsibilities
- Ensure proper upload of TS paperwork from Compass (internal manifesting system).
- Communicate with the CER group once LTL/FTL drum pickups are completed to update sales orders.
- Complete First Sets Receiving in FIORI.
- Assist with transloading of containers from inbound to outbound.
- Ensure container counts are correct.
- Assist with drum inventory management.
- Work with the Operations and Customer Service groups to resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with service center inspections and reporting.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience entering large amounts of data
- Ability to work independently with little to minimal supervision
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts
- Ability to read, understand, and apply common operational documents, SOP's, and training modules, are required. DOT knowledge
- SAP experience a plus.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Inventory management preferred.
We offerWhy Tradebe is Right for You
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Typing for long periods of time
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement match
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Tradebe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
. Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.