Job ID: 396640
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
We are looking for an Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master to be responsible for enforcing the rules of agile development (Scrum, SAFe, etc), removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work. This role is a pivotal part of a broader Scrum team that partners with solution architects and product owners to ensure solution needs become reality.
Required Skills & Experience
- Serve as team Primary Point of Contact for status on work on board, team capacity, and team blockers.
- Organize and facilitate Sprint sessions, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings with efficiency and motivation.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Facilitate and lead the team in adoption of Agile best practices.
- Support the Director of Agile and the Agile Management Office in team development.
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology or a related field.
- 5+ years agile project management / Scrum Master experience.
- 3+ years of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Proficient in JIRA.
- Strong communication, planning, critical thinking, and organizing skills required.
- Must be able to analyze data, solve problems, make decisions, remain open minded to alternative thinking and solutions and continuously improve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
- Collaborative in driving decisions.
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 12, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Project Manager, Information Technology, IT Manager, Manager, Technology, Management
This job has expired.