Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager (Agile, Scrum) II
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Daily Stand-Up - Daily updates from the team. Update Product board on a daily basis based on development activities. Use the user stories to build the product board and create traceability to all active tasks
- Grooming - Backlog refinement sessions ("definition of ready" by adding key contextual information and acceptance criteria)
- Ownership of the product board including target dates and task assignments
- Updates weekly status reports for each project they manage
- Create and update product backlog for each of their projects
- Updates release calendar when release date is announced/scheduled within the product/scrum team
- Update release notes upon confirming the release scope add a placeholder if you don't have one yet).
- Schedule and facilitate agile ceremonies for all of your projects.
- Schedule and/or facilitate Domain Intake Meetings and maintain Domain Intake meeting agenda and meeting minutes.
- Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- 3 to 6 years of experience
- Project Management methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) -Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills -Defines development processes and SLAs -Scrum certification must
- 4 to 10 years Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- Experience running agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, retrospectives, ect.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.