The Team will be reporting to the Supervisor, Originations Credit Quality Control. The Team Lead will be involved in ensuring Efficiency of the team, drive Team Performance, document team data and report at appropriate intervals. Further, the Team Lead will play the role of a Subject Matter Expert to help the team in questions and be up-to-date with the industry by providing appropriate information and updates as and when available.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Team Lead in the Originations Credit Quality Control will be have the following tasks, functions and responsibilities.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Monitor Productivity, Quality consistently and ensure adherence to the set standards and Service Level Agreements
- Document individual performance and provide feedback to the team members at regular time intervals also provide regular update to management on team performance
- Manage workflow in different queues, assign effectively to ensure turnaround times are met in all queues consistently.
- Conduct second reviews and audits to ensure quality of responses and provide real time feedback to team members as and when necessary.
- Conduct systematic checks of the information updated by the team members into Encompass and SalesForce to ensure the work delivery is in line with procedures.
- Conduct team huddles and meetings to provide general feedback on lessons learnt and possible pitfalls from every day feedbacks and rebuttals received.
- Conduct sessions to discuss recent changes and updates in the Lender Guide of various investors and ensure the team is current on all updates and documentation of all updates for easy retrieval by the team when needed.
- Mentor, nurture and develop talent in the team and help attain career goals.
- Ensure team is cohesive and works towards achieving the common goal by developing team spirit.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the function by encouraging new ideas, initiate plan of action and co-ordinate implementation of ideas
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
- Graduation in any field is a qualifying criterion
- 5+ years of experience in Residential Mortgage Underwriting or Quality Control function
- Strong knowledge of investor requirements: Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, etc.
- Experience in handling a team would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide guidance and direction to team players.
- A keen eye on timeliness and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong in communication to ensure the information is delivered efficiently.
Travel requirements does not apply for this role. COMPANY SUMMARY
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Disclaimer:
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.