CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager in our Charlotte, NC office to join our People &Culture Practice.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
You will report directly to the National Director, P&C Operations with a bold dotted line to the National Director of Talent Acquisition. The role has three main components: coaching and managing the TA Operations team, serving as the ATS super user, being accountable for TA data and metrics, reporting and analytics and maintaining our TA operational processes and procedures.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Coach and manage Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations Coordinators and seasonal interns
- Build and maintain a strong TA Operations Team through team building and collaboration
- Provide training to new TA team members; maintain written training procedures
- Manages assignment prioritization, escalations and provides back up support for Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinators during peak times
- Serve as ATS Super User
- Manage TA metrics & analytics, including establishment of key metric requirements, collection of all data (both historical and on an on-going basis) and providing meaningful reporting
- Responsible for operationalizing the Talent Acquisition Operations policies and procedures including creating and formalizing written documentation regarding all processes and workflows
What you will need:
- TA Compliance point of contact (ie. AAP plan information; documentation collection needs for "best places" rankings, vault rankings, etc)
- Manage Prove It account (skills testing software)
- You will work closely and regularly with National Director, Talent Acquisition and Campus and Experienced Hire Talent Acquisition Managers, to ensure that TA operations activities are being operationalized effectively and efficiently
- Experience managing and/or coaching team members
- ATS super user experience (preferably Oleeo)
- Experience managing key data elements and providing meaningful HR metrics; intermediate excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or business related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Talent Acquisition experience (either as a recruiter or in a recruiting support role)
- HRCI PHR or SHRM-CP designation
- HR experience in professional services industry
Connect with us:
** CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
** CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.