CohnReznick is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People & Culture practice.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, Firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
As a part of the team, you will focus on providing support to the Firm's recruiters in our Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence focusing on both Experienced & Campus Recruiting in assigned business lines.
You will be responsible for:
What you will need:Required Qualifications:
- Supporting Experienced and Campus recruiters with interview coordination.
- Collaborating with your team members to organize interview logistics, review background checks, and create offer letters.
- Assisting with scheduling on-campus interviews during campus busy season.
- Coordinating Breakthrough (Early identification Program), and the internship program
- Participate in project-based group work to identify/create process efficiencies and to develop actionable enhancement plans to reach team goals
- Bachelor's degree; Human Resources or Business related field is preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional work experience in a coordination role
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and build, establish, and maintain trust and credibility
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- Flexibility, high energy and a positive attitude
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
- Prior involvement with Talent Acquisition Coordination or Human Resources related duties
- Professional services industry experience
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, HR systems, and social media
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 21 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.