Lasko Products, located in West Chester PA, is seeking a full-time Systems Engineer to design and support the corporate infrastructure solutions, by acting in a lead role with a team of technology professionals. The systems engineer manages all activities from infrastructure planning to implementation for the solutions in all Lasko locations. The systems engineer will provide Windows server and network architecture, design and implementation to build secure and reliable solutions. The systems engineer will create and review technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution; manage and document the infrastructure; and lead efforts to support and service our employees. The candidate should bring leadership, teamwork, customer service, organizational skills and flexibility attributes to this position.
The candidate will be required to:
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available, secure, reliable hardware, systems, services, and software for the Lasko environment.
- Be security and reliability focused when developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead planning and support efforts for the Windows and network infrastructure in a medium-scale environment.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of server, firewalls, switching and routing across multiple data centers.
- Document infrastructure problems, and design and implement resolution steps to prevent future issues.
- Create and maintain monitoring systems, recommend and implement tuning improvements.
- Manage third-party support and service vendors to ensure operational stability of internal systems.
- Manage and ensure completion of a high volume of daily tasks along with project deliverables.
- Prove leadership and knowledge of infrastructure fundamentals in a public cloud and private environment.
- Have a high level of comfort working in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Be highly motivated, experienced, resourceful and focus on employee/customer experience.
- Provide leadership in a team-driven, cross-functional environment.
- Possess strong analytical abilities and professional workplace experience.
- Occasionally work after hours and weekends as needed to support projects and customers.
- Train and mentor less experienced peers, while encouraging high performance.
- Be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented, with demonstrated strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Assess and clearly articulate technical and project risk and communicate to senior management.
- Be able to multi-task, manage details, and keep sight of overall objectives.
- Previous experience designing and executing infrastructure roadmaps to support growth initiatives.
- Previous experience securing and managing a public cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with SDWAN technologies and solutions.
Education and Experience:
This job has expired.
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server 2012+, Active Directory Domain Services
- 5+ years’ experience with virtualization with Azure and AWS Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience with Avaya, HPE, and Brocade routing and switching devices.
- 5+ years’ experience with FortiGate Firewalls.
- Infrastructure services and technologies: Switches, Routers, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, Site to Site VPN, IPv4, DNS, DHCP, Client VPN, WAN, SDWAN, BGP, OSPF, Radius, NTP, SNMP.
- Previous infrastructure experience in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance as required.
- Occasional travel to support infrastructure projects and initiatives.