The Nature's Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people's lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan's Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company is searching for an experienced Supervisor, Credit & Collections. Ideal candidate will bring at least 7 years of Credit and Collections experience in the commercial sector and be able to manage a team of colleagues in order to achieve business objectives.
- Lead a team of coordinators.
- Establish and maintain KPIs for the team in order to meet business objectives.
- Establish dashboards for the team in order to monitor any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Plan, evaluate, implement and continuously improve all aspects of the credit & collection functions and processes.
- Assist in the formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of same.
- Ensure professional relationships are established and maintained with clients and team members in order to minimize credit risk and reduce Days sales outstanding (DSO).
- Work closely with Sr. Director, Operational Accounting, to respond to credit and collection concerns with existing and potential clients.
- Direct interaction with selected clients in resolving receivables delinquencies.
- 7+ years in a similar Credit & Collections role and 2+ years in a leadership role
- Strong technology/systems skills
- Solid collection, analytical and negotiating skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of commercial credit and collection laws
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable, detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and have good decision making skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and paying attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast paced, innovative environment
- D&B or other credit platform experience preferred
- AS 400 experience a plus
- Proficiency using MS Excel, MS Work, and MS Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related is a strong plus
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000006575
This job has expired.