It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health 1015 Corporate Lake
IDSC at bridgeton 2:30pm-11pm, rotating Sunday to Saturday, one weekend a month ( depends on staffing )
Receives, stocks and distributes all supplies, equipment and records to various customer locations. Ensures order fulfillment and shipment preparation activites are performed in a timely manner.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs functions of receiving, inventory management and customer service. Works with customers to address supply related issues.
- Takes inventory and orders supplies. Maintains accurate records to determine status of orders.
- Receives all supplies and completes necessary computer or paperwork.
- Operates computer systems and applications.
- Communicates status of supply orders within and among departments.
- Informs leadership of any supply backorders or problems.
- Operates warehouse equipment as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
31000130 Integrated Distribution and Services CtrWork Shift:
Evening Shift (United States of America)Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.