The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Supply Chain Department is seeking a Supply Chain Associate to manage supplies in the operating rooms and clinic areas. Duties to include:
Percent of Time:
- Serve as a Supply Chain Department liaison for clinics and operating rooms throughout the hospital and ISC.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, SPM, and Tableau to locate supplies and instruments.
- Prompt communication with hospital staff regarding emergencies and requests.
- Ability to move on foot throughout hospital, move up to 25 pounds, and transport heavy case carts.
- Ability to position self to handle inventory on high or low shelving.
- Other duties as assigned.
3pm-11:30pm Monday through Friday, rotating weekends Pay Grade:
2B $40,000Benefits Highlights:
- Regular salaried position located in Iowa City, Iowa
- Fringe benefit package including paid vacation; sick leave; health, dental, life and disability insurance options; and generous employer contributions into retirement plans
- For more information, click here
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
- Prompt communication with hospital staff regarding emergencies and requests
- Ability to move throughout hospital, move up to 25 pounds, and frequently transport heavy case carts
- Ability to position self to handle inventory on high or low shelving
- Utilize PeopleSoft, SPM, or Tableau
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of University policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of supply chain management in a hospital setting
- Ability to meet UI Fleet Safety Standards
In order to be considered, applicants must upload a resume. Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days.
Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. This position is not eligible for University sponsorship for employment authorization.
Additional questions, please reach out to Exodus Cardoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classification Title: Supply Chain Associate
- Appointment Type: Professional and Scientific
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Level: 2B
- Starting Salary Minimum: $40,000
- Starting Salary Maximum: Commensurate
This job has expired.
- Organization: Healthcare
- Contact Name: Exodus Cardoza
- Contact Email: email@example.com