Develop a world class supply chain through the execution of continuous improvement, problem solving tools and training within the Doosan Bobcat supply chain.
Other work locations considered: Bismarck, ND; West Fargo, ND; Gwinner, ND; Wahpeton, ND; Litchfield, MN; Statesville, NC
Role & Responsibility
- Identify and evaluate strategic suppliers and execute continuous improvement projects and\or training utilizing Lean Six Sigma principles to achieve world class supplier performance in Safety, Quality, Delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and identify internal and external resource needs for timely execution of projects and issue resolution within the supply base.
- Identify and monitor supply chain KPI's that are aligned with Doosan Bobcat supply chain strategic needs
- Influence new product designs and supply chain processes to meet quality, delivery and cost targets utilizing APQP tools
- Mitigate risks from supplier product or process change requests
- Identify world class supply chain process\product techniques and technologies to leverage within our internal organization as well as our supply chain while maintaining the intellectual properties of Bobcat and our supply base
- Perform supply base quality systems, process, capability and capacity audits
- Engineering- Bachelor's Degree, allow equivalent
- 2 -5 years of experience
- Design Engineering, Manufacturing, and\or Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Project management skills
- Knowledge and ability to apply quality tools and techniques (APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, 8D, DMAIC, etc.)
- Quality audit experience (systems and process)
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Green Belt preferred
- Ability to use MS Office, Minitab preferred
- Travel Standard: 25 - 50%
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsorapplicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
- Sourcing Quality must drive continuous improvement.
- To solve the problems affecting the company, the individual must be able to effectively identify, analyze, improve, and sustain.
- This requires a thorough understanding of the situation and a drive to improve as well as the resilience to sustain in improvements.
- Extensive travel may be involved in the evaluation of supplier capability and development.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.