This job has expired.
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
As a Supplier Operational Excellence Manager, you will provide functional expertise in Lean/Continuous Improvement strategies and processes which support the implementation of Lean Tools and concepts at Zimmer Biomet supplier partners.
* Support Operational Excellence assessments and identify operational gaps at target suppliers.
* Develop detailed project plans, associated training material, and supplier improvement roadmaps.
* Implement efficient, Lean and cost-effective Sourcing Management processes at Zimmer supplier partners through the application of Operational Excellence concepts and tools, including, but not limited to Pull Systems, VMI, Replenishment Strategies, Problem Solving/A3, KANBAN, Kaizen, Visual Management, S&OP and JIT.
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the areas of Lean Supply Chain, Pull Replenishment, JIT and Batch Sizing, while providing on-site/virtual training to partner supplier associates.
* Manage and track supplier specific deployment projects, create and modify procedures, conduct kick-off and site activities with target suppliers.
* Leverage expertise in Lean Supply chain to achieve stated objectives in the areas of S&OP, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, Lead Time, Delivery and Total Cost of Supply established by the Supplier / Zimmer team.
* Use supplier feedback and tailor program material to promote and maximize deployment effectiveness.
* Support onsite supply delivery issues at suppliers.
* Has extensive knowledge of Lean supply management tools and concepts.
* Demonstrated effective, supply chain wide, application of Lean / Operational Excellence within batch manufacturing and processing facilities.
* Demonstrated the ability to apply Lean concepts to improve overall Supply Chain effectiveness, ensuring that the right quantity, of the right parts, is delivered at the right time.
* Demonstrated ability to increase part flow, reduce lead-time, reduce inventory management costs and increase velocity (turns).
* Knowledge of Sales & Operational Planning systems which link Marketing and Manufacturing.
* Demonstrated success in defining project goals and objectives, as well as tracking and reporting out progress to project stakeholders.
* Demonstrated the ability to develop, refine and deliver training material for maximum effectiveness.
* Demonstrated history of effective workshop facilitation, instruction, and mentoring skills.
* Demonstrated history of working collaboratively and teaming.
*Demonstrated ownership of, and ability to lead, multiple projects with broad scope and complexity.
* Strong data analysis skills through Excel, MiniTab, Teams, etc.
* Able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner and within budget.
* Must have demonstrated a history of strong performance, including leadership abilities, excellent verbal, written, listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering * Minimum of 5 years in application of Lean concepts within the Supply Chain (VMI, KANBAN, Pull, etc.)
* Minimum of 5 years in process improvement, project management, training and facilitation
* 6-8 years in an Industrial / Manufacturing / Supply Chain setting
* 6-8 years using data analysis tools (Excel, MiniTab, etc.)
* Aerospace, Automotive, High-Tech, GMP or Medical Device Experience Preferred
* Lean Experience Required/Lean Certification Preferred
* JD Edwards Experience Preferred
50% or more
Salary range is $110,000 - $135,000
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 25 minutes ago