Superintendent of Interiors If you are a Superintendent of Interiors with experience, please read on!
Are you looking for a construction role as a Interiors Superintendent with an established multi-family builder? Look no further. We're currently for two Interior Superintendents who can monitor projects from planning to completion, collaborating with subcontractors to define project needs and keep an eye on performance. This is a rewarding role that emphasizes teamwork and strategy. We are looking for someone with a solid construction background who works well as a team player.
What's In It for You - Full Health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- 10+ Paid Holidays
- Paid rest and relaxation leave
- Financial Advisors
- Tuition Savings
- Generous 401K
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. A company that values employees
2. Strong culture
3. Well-established builder
What You Will Be Doing - Lead construction team during in projects ranging from $1-$10 million
- Oversee multi-family interior construction projects
- Responsible for day to day planning, management, and coordination of projects
- Monitor project objectives to ensure policies, procedures, and performance are within standards and boundaries of contract specifications and policy
- Ensure project is on track to be completed on time and up to company standards
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 2-5 years working background in construction
- Previous work experience in multi-family property maintenance preferred.
- Working knowledge of and experience in maintenance, renovation, and construction.
So, if you are a Superintendent of Interiors with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.