This job has expired.
Superintendent (General Contractor, Multifamily Construction) If you are a Superintendent with experience running ground up multifamily and mixed-use projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us With over 100 years of building experience focused here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we remain a family-owned and operated firm committed to building and maintaining the communities in which we work and live. Now, in our 4th generation of family ownership we bring value to every project by offering a firm foundation for developers and architects to build off of, for lenders to trust in, for the state and cities to invest in, for subcontractors to work hard for, and for the community to believe in.
What You Will Be Doing - Keeps project clean and always enforces safety.
- Schedules and supervises all labor and materials on the jobsite.
- Coordinates subcontractors and suppliers to ensure work gets done efficiently and makes sure the work meets the highest quality standards.
- Maintains positive relationships with subcontractors and understands each subcontractors scope of work.
- Communicates frequently and efficiently with Project Manager and Clients regarding project status.
- Ensures project is completed within the budget and schedule from start to finish.
- Holds Subcontractor meetings that detail schedules and safety. Assures accurate minutes are taken.
- Completes Daily Logs with detailed information on events that would impact the project.
- Develops, distributes, and updates the project schedule including coordination with the Project Manager and subcontractors to create and maintain a realistic schedule.
- Resolves conflicts arising on the jobsite quickly and thoroughly.
- Understands all project documentation to clarify any questions and communicates any necessary changes to the team.
- Understands job cost codes
- Keeps entire team informed of changed conditions.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to keep updated on company policies and progress.
- Manages project closeout including supervising all punch list items
What You Need for this Position - High School Diploma (any additional experience a plus)
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up $40 MIL)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Superintendent on ground up wood frame, podium, and other Type I projects
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft office suite programs.
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Car Allowance and Fuel/Mileage Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid Health Benefits for Employees and Dependents
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401k (with company contribution of 8.7%)
So, if you are a Multifamily Superintendent looking for a leadership role with an established and well-recognized builder, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.