Superintendent If you are a Superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are a General Contractor looking for a qualified individual who has the experience and qualifications to serve as the Superintendent on Federal Government Projects located in the Columbia, SC area of operation
What You Will Be Doing - Oversee all phases of a building construction project from initial planning to a successful and timely completion
- Works closely with the Project Manager to maintain schedule, meet project deadlines, and budget requirements
- Builds and maintains successful owner relationships by seeking to understand owners point of view and needs while representing the company
- Monitor the project so that a safe work place is being maintained and safety policy is administered
- Ensure quality standards are met or exceeded
- Project specific scheduling including manpower and equipment resources
- Coordination of permit, regulatory, and agency inspections
- Field document control including daily reports
- Subcontractor coordination and management
- As-Built drawings
- Participate in pre and post construction review
- Participate in subcontractor scope review meetings
- Knowledge of contract documents
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Completion of every project within time and budget
- Accurate and timely quantity reporting and time-keeping
- Identify and communicate all changes in scope to Project Manager
What You Need for this Position - 10 years of experience working as a construction Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent for a General Contractor performing New Buildings and/or Renovation Construction
- Ability to manage multiple subcontractors
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in email communication and Microsoft Office
- Valid Drivers License
- Must pass drug test/background check requirements for Federal work
What's In It for You - Competitive salary
- 4% Matching 401(k) savings plan
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.