Structural Concrete Superintendent If you are a Structural Concrete Superintendent with experience, please read on!
We are a leading concrete contractor throughout the Southeast. We strive to deliver the best which is why we are currently the fastest growing concrete company our region. We have built out our team with only the industry's most experienced Superintendents, Project Managers, Concrete Contractors and Estimators which allows us to deliver projects on time, within budget and with extremely professional results.
What You Will Be Doing You will be working with all stakeholders, internal and external, to ensure structural concrete projects are progressing properly on a time line and staying within budget. This means you will need to be able to ensure all materials and tools onsite are secure and in working order. You will be responsible for scheduling and prioritizing work activities as well as being sure that safety protocols and other requirements at the site are being followed. We need you to be able to deal with changes and delays, anything that might come up, with professionalism and a problem solving attitude. As our new superintendent you will also need to be able to identify deficient work in order to correct it, as well as provide all types of direction to your team.
- Maintaining a daily log (written) of job site activities
- Presiding over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work
- Ensuring compliance with all building and safety codes
- Managing multiple project deadlines and adhering to the established timeline
- Prioritizing urgent matters and addressing issues proactively
- Performing quality control duties/responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Coordinating inspections with local jurisdictions
- Communicating with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals
What You Need for this Position - Prior project experience with grading, paving, concrete, wet utilities and/or infrastructure
- Ability to read and interpret drawings/specs
- Ability to travel between job sites
What's In It for You - 80k-120k Salary Range
- Vehicle allowance + Gas card
- Per Diem
- 2 Annual Bonuses
- Lots of upward mobility
So, if you are a Structural Concrete Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.