CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
This positionn is eligilbe for a flexible hybrid work model and is based out of Burr Ridge, IL.
- Lead supplier evaluation, selection, and sourcing for assigned commodities for all North American AMS operations and/or leading/supporting global sourcing projects by working closely with the global OES Purchasing Team (EMEA, LATAM, APAC)
- Support function for new product launch initiatives while developing and implementing cost reduction and sourcing strategies through leveraging parts for new markets to meet AMS sales & marketing timing, cost, quality, delivery, and strategic objectives
- Develops/implements supply base management strategies both regionally and globally that lead to lowest total cost in terms of quality, lead time, delivery, and cost. Drives the selection of suppliers, negotiates, and maintains performance to expectations
- Negotiates, implement and manages LTA's (long term agreements) while achieving commercial savings to meet or exceed material cost/PPV objectives and while supporting organizational initiatives. Facilitates supplier/engineering VA/VE activities to drive product cost savings and process improvement initiatives to achieve budget performance
- Provide leadership in and develop an understanding of and insight into the market for the commodities assigned, including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, lead-times, technology and manufacturing capability of company suppliers and suppliers in the market that best meet expectations and objectives. Track, monitor, and execute hedges at optimal raw material market conditions to minimize risk
- Supports Material Management, Lifecycle, and Sales and Marketing to achieve cross-functional targets related to revenue, margin, delivery, and quality
- Annual Base Salary for this role is $83,000 to $120,000 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits
- A Bachelor's degree (Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or Finance preferred)
- Minimum 6 Years work experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Quality, Sales or Manufacturing
- In lieu of degree will consider a minimum of 10+ years of work experience preferred in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Quality, Sales or Manufacturing
- Ability to travel 10% primarily domestically.
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.