CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for setting strategic direction for the assigned commodity, managing negotiations, and helping achieve the budget, sourcing, closing campaigns, and meeting rationalization targets. The Manager will forecast and report economic savings performance, negotiate price reductions or increases, drive long term agreements, market test, award new business to maximize leverage, and analyze various reports to identify and cost reduction opportunities. Additionally, the Manager will support special projects as necessary to assist in delivering commodity goals. This role is approximately 70% Strategic / 30% Operational (Focus: Commodity Strategy, Benchmarking, Sourcing Council preparations, mid to upper management presentations, resourcing as needed, Technical Cost reductions, Warranty agreements, managing supplier financial distress, coordination with global teams, supplier capacity management.)
This position is eligible for a flexible hybrid work model and can be located in Burr Ridge, IL.
- Lead supplier evaluation, selection, and sourcing for assigned mechanical commodities for all North American operations and/or leading/supporting global sourcing projects by working closely with the global commodity team (EMEA, LATAM, APAC).
- Programs: Support function for new product launch initiatives while developing and implementing cost reduction and sourcing strategies through leveraging parts for new platforms to meet program timing, cost, quality, delivery, and strategic objectives.
- Develops/implements supply base management strategies both regionally and globally that lead to lowest total cost in terms of quality, lead time, delivery, service and unit cost. Drives the selection of suppliers, negotiates and maintains performance to expectations.
- Negotiates, implement and manage LTA's (long term agreements) while achieving commercial savings and raw material recovery in order to meet or exceed material cost and total cost reduction objectives and while supporting organizational initiatives. Facilitates supplier/engineering VA/VE activities in order to drive product cost savings and process improvement initiatives to achieve budget performance.
- Provide leadership in and develop an understanding of and insight into the market for the commodities assigned; including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, lead-times, technology and manufacturing capability of company suppliers and suppliers in the market that best meet expectations and objectives. Track, monitor, and execute hedges at optimal raw material market conditions to minimize risk.
Annual Base Salary for this role: $83,000 to $132,000 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsThe Qualified candidate will have:
Compensation & Benefits
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field along with a minimum of 6 years of purchasing experience or an Associate's degree along with a minimum of 8 years of purchasing experience OR high school diploma/GED along with a minimum of 10 years of purchasing experience.
- Ability to travel up to 20% - domestic and international (majority of travel will be domestic)
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.