The Strategic Solutions Analyst will act as a liaison between Waystar and our most strategic clients and partners. This is accomplished by handling inbound inquiries by phone and email, as well as conducting proactive analysis of assigned clients and partners. The ideal candidate understands the importance of professionalism when working with high profile clients and partners and can prioritize in order to complete tasks with the needed sense of urgency.
What you'll be doing:
- Provides analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data
- Provides overall support needs for defined set of strategic clients and partners
- Serves as an escalated point of contact for defined set of strategic clients and partners
- Provides analytical support for multiple projects simultaneously, establishes timelines, and coordinates with internal and external resources
- Builds positive, long lasting, rapport with defined set of strategic clients and partners
- Provides industry or company knowledge and expertise as appropriate
- Identifies opportunities for improvement as it relates to how strategic clients and partners use Waystar solutions; consults on Waystar best practices
- Works cross-functionally to achieve long term solutions to strategic client and partner issues or requests.
- Sometimes travels onsite to visit assigned strategic clients and partners
- Provides ongoing training to the defined set of strategic clients and partners on Waystar solutions and educates on available resources
- Acts as pro-team member and SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Waystar products and applications
- Leads strategic client and partner conference calls related to open case reports, training needs, complex account customizations and/or escalated issues
- Strives to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements between Waystar and strategic clients and partners
- Develops, prepares and analyzes reports for management review, and presents to various levels of management
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Client Success leadership
* Strives to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements between Waystar and strategic clients and partners
* Develops, prepares and analyzes reports for management review, and presents to various levels of management
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Client Success leadershipWhat we're looking for:
- 4-year bachelor's Degree is required
- Experience working in healthcare, whether it be medical billing, coding, administration, etc. is preferred
- Experience building and managing relationships, including interacting with all levels of management (both internally and client-facing)
- Exceptional client service skills
- Technically savvy with excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to execute and prioritize a large number of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of EDI files is preferred
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Possess process and change management skills
- Ability to work independently and to participate in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter/critical thinker
- Professional, effective, and clear communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- You need to be focused- Waystar employees have an obsessive zeal about people and innovative solutions
- Can you make it happen? You should work efficiently and be accountable for your results
- We need your best work, always - At Waystar we work with facts and communicate clearly and respectfully
- Team Player - You need to be able to work with others towards a common purpose/goal to create strong alliances with clients, partners, and fellow employees
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.