With a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the pure-play dermatology category leader, present in approximately 90 countries. We deliver an innovative, science-based portfolio of premium flagship brands and services that spans the full spectrum of the fast-growing dermatology market through Injectable Aesthetics, Dermo-cosmetics, and Therapeutic Dermatology. Since our foundation in 1981, we have dedicated our focus and passion to the human body's largest organ - the skin - meeting individual consumer and patient needs with superior outcomes in partnership with healthcare professionals. Because we understand that the skin we're in shapes our lives, we are advancing dermatology for every skin story.
We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients, and the healthcare professionals we serve every day. We aim to empower each employee and promote their personal growth while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future. Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy, and personal rights of every employee.
At Galderma, we actively give our teams reasons to believe in our bold ambition to become the leading dermatology company in the world. With us, you have the ultimate opportunity to gain new and challenging work experiences and create an unparalleled, direct impact.
Job Title: Aesthetic Strategic Business Manager
Location: Detroit, MI
The role of the Account Manager will implement sales/direct sales plans and processes to maximize sales opportunity through promotion and sale of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to predetermined set of customers
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Implement Sales / Direct Sale plans and processes to maximize sales opportunity through promotion and sale of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to predetermined set of customers.
- Track and monitor lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Implement and execute Sales / Direct Sales processes and policies ensuring product/brand sales volumes and profit targets are met
- Collaborate on Sales / Direct Sales activities informing customers of new product/service introductions and prices
What We Offer in Return
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of combined sales and customer service
- Strategic and consultative sales background
- Prior experience in buy and bill sales
You will be working for an organization that embraces diversity & inclusion and believe we will deliver better outcomes by reflecting the perspectives of our diverse customer base.Next Steps
Our people make a difference
- If your profile is a match, we will invite you for a first virtual conversation with the recruiter.
- The next step is a virtual conversation with the hiring manager
- The final step is a panel conversation with the extended team
At Galderma, you'll work with people who are like you. And people that are different. We value what every member of our team brings. Professionalism, collaboration, and a friendly, supportive ethos is the perfect environment for people to thrive and excel in what they do.Employer's Rights:
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not an employment contract, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform to perform the essential functions of this position.Galderma is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Galderma is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment.
This job has expired.