Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
At Panduit, people connect to create innovative solutions. They not only make an impact on our organization - they impact the world. We're looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, and bring their best selves to work. Join our team as we continue to build a better tomorrow!
Grows Company product or services business growth and profitability by maintaining business at legacy accounts and acquiring new strategic named accounts. Builds relationships and executes the promotion process within the partner ecosystems higher level leaders. Achieves business quota and profitability. Calls on end-user accounts to build awareness of the Company solutions, developing and driving all aspects of the promotion process. Identifies customer needs and goals and develops specific solutions within the value proposition with the customer in order to increase the value that the customer has with their infrastructure/system.
What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Drives Company growth performance by growing strategic named accounts and expanding the market's understanding of the value of Panduit solutions. Develops value propositions aligned with customer needs and end-user business priorities with support from their manager. Aligns the technical contributions of subject matter experts, communicates key advantages and manages milestones essential for proposal delivery. (25%)
- Promotes the Company's solutions and services to build and maintain relationships with strategic named accounts or potential longer business cycle end-user accounts. Maintains contact with accounts at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship with support from the team. Develops a deep understanding of the customer's business, industry trends, and potential new business opportunities. (25%)
- Implements the business strategy to ensure that growth and profitability targets are met or exceeded. Works within the Business Unit and territory team to ensure all accounts are handled via the appropriate commercial resources. (20%)
- Develops and implements penetration plans for accounts to continue to grow market share. Identifies and communicates with the team what a strategic account build program looks like for the next 3 to 5 years. (15%)
- Supports the strategic development of the client relationship function addressing business requirements and goals linking their business priorities to our value proposition. Builds business ecosystem and partner alliances to increase growth by enlisting third-party alliances where warranted to close gaps or advance the opportunity. (15%)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:What We Value
- Required Degree: Business or Technical Qualification
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years
- Working in an outside commercial capacity owning a portfolio of accounts that cross multiple countries
- Working with strategic named accounts using their knowledge to identify and win new business opportunities
- Building relationships with strategic named accounts that have led to the achievement of new opportunities in the last year
- Co-ordinating all interactions with a strategic account required to grow and service a large complex technical offering
- Ability to manage 5 or more partners concurrently within the same territory, achieving new or repeat business
Our Core Values are timeless. They define who we are and what is most important to us. They shape our culture and define the character of our company. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any challenge that lies ahead of us.
Quality in all we do
Customers get our best
Innovation everywhere, everyday
Our people make the difference
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Work Shift
Day (United States of America)