Plant Name: Chicago - 101026
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Earn up to $750 through our retention program!
Our Mauser Packaging Solutions Retention program is a way for us to show you our appreciation for the talents and expertise you bring to our company.
Support plant production needs for daily operation, changeovers, and outbound shipments. Primarily responsible for assisting in packaging of product of internal and external use and assisting in changeover with other production teammates.
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
Qualifications Assembly Operator:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Reports all production waste to Production Lead or Supervisor
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues
- Must work well in team environment
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.