Intrado is looking to hire an SR Technical Trainer to join our Life & Safety business segment.
As a member of our PSAP Client Support team, you would be providing installation, configuration and call-taker training on our core call handling solutions, including VIPER and Power 911. To find more information on our products click here: Call Handling Solutions | Intrado
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications: Education:
- Prepare for and professionally conduct training for new and current clients utilizing established training materials.
- Assess training needs and develop the most effective, efficient, and appropriate training model and materials necessary to exceed training expectations.
- Provide assistance and guidance to co-workers on best approaches, practices, and lessons learned.
- Strive to enhance the department's relationship with customers, ensuring the highest quality, responsive service possible is provided.
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university in education, communications, or computer networks required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in education, communications, or computer networks preferred.
- Minimum 3 years technical training experience required including 1 year training development
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Intermediate knowledge of the latest versions of Intrado Call Handling solutions (VIPER, Wireshark, Power 911, etc.) is a plus
- Minimum 3 years 9-1-1 dispatching or equivalent knowledge preferred
- Telephony experience (VoIP- MSRP, SIP & RTP protocols or Legacy- CAMA trunks, Analog lines & Digital circuits) preferred
- IT knowledge / experience in Linux or Windows servers, Networking (IP), Cisco Switches, Hyper-V and Virtualization images preferred.
- Up to 75% may be required at times.
- Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you'd expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond (tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identify protection and more)! Apply today to join us in work worth doing!
- For candidates located in Colorado, the starting salary range is between $32.00- 41.15 an hour and will be commensurate with experience
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.
This job has expired.