Location: New York City, NY
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Security Remediation Engineer in their Manhattan location. While this role can be primarily remote, we are looking for local candidates who are able to be in the office at least 1-2 days per week.
Qualified candidates will have-
-Security vulnerability and remediation experience
-Ability to work across multiple teams and be able to identify security issues and advise how to resolve
-Must be senior level and able to initiate work with little intervention from management
-Excellent communication skills and work in multiple teams
-Must also have basic coding skills (in order to read/troubleshoot code/scripts)
Day to day-
• Curate and risk rate vulnerability findings from multiple sources such as IDS, Scans, Public Reports, Assessment Teams, etc.
• Identify false positives and risk acceptance candidates, perform root cause analysis, confirm vulnerabilities and remediation solutions
• Assist with the burndown of remediation activities
• Document user stories and best practices for development of remediation strategies
• Prioritize and execute remediation actionsContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com