Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
This position is responsible for the strategic product management for assigned project lines. This includes conducting market research, product and price point positioning, daily issue resolution, product authority, and driving channel management. May be responsible for one or multiple product categories.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Stimulate market research and compile information for trend analysis in product/fiber categories.
- Gather intelligence on competitive product, pricing and promotion and compile analysis in each product/fiber category. Establish key contacts with field sales and dealer network to enhance market research/market intelligence collection.
- Validate product strategy and conduct product presentations and field sales/dealer training. Establish product strategies to ensure product placement through all channels of distribution.
- SKU management: generate recommendations for new product additions and product deletions.
- Create new product positioning and establish recommended price points. Identify promotional opportunities needed to balance product sales to manufacturing capacities. Active involvement in making product presentations to major customers/field sales.
- Establish a working relationship with all levels of corporate and regional sales management. Establish a working relationship with all internal customers (i.e. Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Aligned Dealer, Builder, National Accounts, Home Centers, Distributors, etc.). Attend and participate at National and Regional Conventions/Shows.
What you're good at:
- Four-year college degree in Marketing or related field with 5 years successful sales and/or product marketing experience in the flooring industry.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of the flooring industry and competitive challenges.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in the following areas: Microsoft Office Suite,
- Previous project management experience in a cross-functional environment is required. Involving successfully organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation while fostering team collaboration and task commitment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret/ adapt system procedures or operating concepts to fit new situations. Ability to conceptualize, organize and execute new initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills - attention to detail and Self-Motivator - willing to take the initiative. Ability to prioritize and multitask while traveling in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Creative thinker - innovative and visionary. Ability to work well in an autonomous, unstructured environment. Ability to travel independently and manage extensive travel schedule.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
#LI-OD1Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.