Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Collaborate with business to identify operational excellence projects
- Lead and facilitate operational excellence projects, applying Lean methodology
- Provide internal consulting, advising on Lean practice
- Perform thorough data analysis and utilize Lean data tools
- Utilize Project Management tools to complete project action items
- Personally execute Lean project action items, as feasible
- Serve as a Change Agent, through training, project management, communication with stakeholders, facilitation, and leadership
- Assist in writing new Standard Operating Procedures, or other documentation
- Interface with cross-departmental stakeholders to insure project effectiveness (laboratory, Quality Assurance, support services, IT, etc.)
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business; Industrial Engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of Lean methodology; computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to gather data, analyze, present in meaningful visual format with conclusions
- Self-confidence and leadership
- Ability to reason, make sound decisions
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday, first shift,
withadditional hours, as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays