The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Information Technology Consulting Company is seeking a Sr. Java Developer in New York, NY.
Skills & Requirements
• 6 - 9 years work experience required
• Skill set: Core Java, J2EE, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
• Strong technical background and at least 7+ years of experience working in Java development.
• Good experience in Java programming, Jenkins, GitHub, XL Deploy
• Hands on coding experience in Core Java, J2EE, spring ecosystem. Understanding of SDLC, in Agile development environments
• Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
• Knowledge on Spock is huge plus
• Knowledge on Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Docker, RabbitMQ
• Experience working with the CI/CD and DevOps goal/initiatives
• Health care industry experience is huge plus specially knowledge on Claims
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.