Sr Full stack Laravel Developer If you are a Sr Full stack PHP Developer with experience, please read on!
We are a small, but growing company that is launching a new division and service that involves collection of data for fortune 500 companies through the use of satellites. You will lead the development of the front-end portal and all related backend modules to support the related features.
What You Will Be Doing - Perform as the lead developer for the continued development of the user portal and related features
- Continue development of existing API based on future needs utilizing PHP/Laravel
- Maintain and provide improvements to existing databases utilized for the portal
- Document and maintain new/existing code and designs
- Collaborate with the technical team and product sponsors to identify and design new features and solutions
What You Need for this Position Must Have Skills:
- 2+ yr of PHP Experience
- Proficient with AWS
- 2+ yrs of Laravel experience building complete web application
- 2+ yrs of Vue.js experience
- GIT experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary $110,000 - $140,000 (DOE)
- 401(k) matching -- 4% Match
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off -- 200 hours banked
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
So, if you are a Sr Full stack PHP Developer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.