Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Sr Director Segmented Sales who can do more for Mohawk.
This position will provide strategic direction to the segmented HCSL team and for all AEs covering those segments within North America. This role partners with SVP for top line sales and profitability across the HCSL segments. It will work closely with manufacturing and product development to maximize profitable opportunities. Aligns marketing, contract compliance, product, and sales to establish and maintain all cooperative contracts (federal, state, local, and co-operative).
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Manage all Healthcare and Senior Living cooperative contracts through the Contracts team.
- Train sales force on all GPO and private entity sector contracts to maximize coverage and benefits
- Communicate quarterly (via zoom or face to face meetings) with Vizient, Premier, E and I, and all other contracts.
- Serve as the Mohawk representative member for national organizations and all other trade boards as needed
- Train sales team on HCSL sales cycles and initiatives
- Work with marketing to develop collateral that pertain to each segment and sub segment and customer specific initiatives
- Align with all parts of the business (marketing, sales, product, finance, contract compliance, etc.) to create a monthly webinar that is valuable to the field.
- Work with product to provide insights on products trends for each segment and sub segment
- Travel with AE's/RVP's/SAM's to get a sense of market conditions and competitive advantages
- Create high level relationships with top customers
What you're good at:
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university
- Thorough knowledge of Mohawk products, distribution options, sales strategies, and programs
- Knowledgeable user of excel and SAP CRM platforms
- Prefer knowledge of domestic and international company-type distribution channels
- Minimum of 10 years successful "go-to-market" experience
- Proven experience in product management and product creation preferred but not required
- Clear ability to manage resources, budgets, and programs to achieve established goals.
- No direct reports but proven influencing skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Competent negotiator able to draft, analyze and interpret financial and contract documents.
- Sound ability to understand mathematical concepts and apply them to achieve practical solutions. Ability to define problems, draw conclusions and develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Strong work ethic and negotiation ability within internal and external groups
- Position requires mobility, agility and vision similar to that required to obtain driver's license.
- Ability and willingness to travel within North America and internationally if needed.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.