Sr. DevOps Engineer - AWS or AZURE If you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer with AWS or AZURE experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Founded in 2003, A global technology consulting company with operations in United States of America, India and Australia. Driven by technology, We focus on delivering solutions on Cloud, Mobility, Deep Analytics, Big Data, Internet of Things & Artificial Intelligence. With over 300 happy customers and winner of over 50 international awards and recognitions, has cemented the place of the most trusted technology partners for enterprises worldwide.
What You Will Be Doing - Automate operational and service provisioning workflows using Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform
- Perform application configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code
- Take ownership of the Build and release cycle of the customer project
- Share the responsibility for deploying releases and conducting other operations maintenance
- Enhance operations infrastructures such as Jenkins clusters, Bitbucket, monitoring tools (Consul), and metrics tools such as Graphite and Grafana
- Provide operational support for the rest of the Engineering team help migrate our remaining dedicated hardware infrastructure to the cloud
- Establish and maintain operational best practices
- Participate in hiring culturally fit engineers in the organization Help engineers make their career paths by consulting with them. Design the team strategy in collaboration with founders of the organization
What You Need for this Position - 4+ years of configuration management and engineering for large scale customers, ideally supporting an Agile development process.
- 4+ years of Linux or Windows Administration experience.
- 4+ years of version control systems (git), including branching and merging strategies.
- Experience in working with Azure Infrastructure, and platform services.
- Experience in cloud automation tools (Ansible, Chef).
- You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
What's In It for You Top pay
24 Days of PTO
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer w/ AWS or AZURE experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Abel Echemendia
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.