Senior Architect - Pricing Systems
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Senior Architect - Pricing Systems who can do more for all Mohawk Flooring North America brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions.
This position serves primarily as a liaison between the business community and the IS organization.
What you'll do:
- Lead the technical aspects of Pricing implementation at Mohawk
- Design and configure the pricing solution as per Mohawk's needs incorporating the right models for List Prices, Promotions, Discounts, Quotes, CPLs, etc
- Design integrations with other systems in landscape considering integrity and performance as the highest priority.
- Assist with gathering, communicating, and formalizing customer requirements in the form of user stories
- Lead the configuration of the pricing solution, using both the pricing native language and Groovy
- Work with multiple teams to analyze and define the requirements for the integration of data with other IT systems
- Work with pricing Support to resolve technical issues
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
- Acts as a liaison, between IS and assigned functional business units; maintains effective working relationships, ensures customer's technology needs and support are addressed effectively and efficiently; maintains an appropriate level of communications, interaction, and follow-up with the business unit to proactively identify and make recommendations to address needs and resolve issues.
What you have:
- Performs other duties as required.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus. MBA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 8+ years job-specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement in Pricing Systems
- Worked on Customer & List Pricing, Approval, Promotions & Quotes- Prior work experience in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity a plus
- Proficient using PC, Internet, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), etc.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling
- Providing strong attention to detail and accuracy to daily tasks, as well as special projects
- Normal office environment
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time
We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.