This job has expired.
Sr. Application Engineer (Optical Engineering) * Sr. Application Engineer (Optical Metrology) - Charlotte *
* Salary: * Up to $115k DOE + 10% bonus (paid in full or higher each of last 5 years!)
* Requirements: * Advanced degree in Optics or Physics and 2+ years of professional experience
Based just outside of Charlotte, N.C. we are a recognized leader in the manufacturer of ultra-precision alignment, assembly, and inspection optical systems.
We are a one of the foremost leaders in manufacturing ultra-high precision metrology and alignment systems. Over the last five years running we have exceeded our growth and revenue projections by at minimum 15% and continue growing our team. We have one of the most respected brand names that is synonymous with "high quality" in the industry.
As our business continues to grow we are growing our Application/Service team and have an immediate need for a Sr. Application Engineer.
This is a unique role where you will get to "test run" all facets of optical engineering including, but not limited to: lab work, research, design, engineering and of course high end Application and Service.
If this sounds like something that appeals to you...read on!
* PLEASE NOTE - EMPLOYER WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO ARE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP *
Top Reasons to Work with Us * Compensation: * Up to $115k base + 10-12% bonus (paid in full each of last 5 years!)
* Benefits: * Full medical/dental/vision paid for for you AND your dependents, 401k with 4% employer match
* Technology: * cutting edge optical metrology and alignment technology, one of the most respected brand names in the industry!
* Stability: * 30 year mature global player, over the last 5 years running we have exceeded our revenue & growth projections by a minimum of 15% YoY
* Growth: * huge opportunity for growth; you will get to "test run" every optical discipline: lab, research, design, engineering, testing, application
What You Will Be Doing - Work closely with our customers to install and understand their applications, run sample evaluations and propose new technical solutions
- Provide hands on installation and commissioning of new tools at customer sites
- Work hand in hand with our internal R&D team to come up with for new customer applications and oversee the transition through to final production
- Supervise, mentor and train junior engineers
What You Need for this Position * Required *
- Advanced degree in either Physics, Optics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with tools for optical metrology, testing and imaging
- Exposure to Zemax
* Nice to have *
- SolidWorks experience
- Optical manufacturing experience
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE REQUIRES UP TO 35% TRAVEL AND PERMENANT RESIDENCY
What's In It for You - Salary: up to $115k base DOE + 10% bonus
- Bonus: 10%
- WFH as needed
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 100% employer paid benefits for you and your defendants
- Matching 401k at 4%
So, if you are an Engineer with expertise in Optical Metrology or Alignment please..
1) Apply directly here
- or for immediate consideration -
2) E-mail a copy of your resume, along with your availability for a phone screen (PST hours) to: Albert.Alvarado@CyberCoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.