As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions to effectively manage risk.
Marsh is searching for a South Central Zone Casualty Leader to join our team in Dallas. Qualified candidates from other locations in Texas and the surrounding areas will be considered.
What can you expect?
As a key leader in the organization, you will lead a growth-oriented team of Casualty Advisors and Placement Specialists across the South Central region. A manager and leader of talent, you will train, mentor and develop colleagues to work efficiently and execute on strategy to better serve our clients. Using your client engagement and prospect management skills, you will drive the business, helping the team achieve growth and retention goals.
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- Oversight of a high-performing team of Casualty Professionals, acting as the chief influencer, providing direction and assistance on their most sophisticated client issues.
- Access Marsh's full suite of cutting-edge analytical tools.
- A collaborative team and collegial atmosphere of colleagues who are working together for the Greater Good of the firm and its clients.
- Regular communication with Marsh Leadership and other key internal stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- Train, mentor and oversee performance management for the South Central Zone Casualty Practice, coordinating the workload of team members and ensuring that the team is appropriately staffed to meet client needs.
- Manage the budget and have financial responsibility for the department.
- Utilize comprehensive risk expertise to perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; reviewing loss experience, cash flow and financials; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across product lines.
- Oversee the retention of business and generate new business.
- Establish the growth and retention strategy for account team and monitor implementation.
- Ensure the success of relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth.
- Serve as a client contact and respond to the most complex client needs and questions to improve the client experience.
- Ensure the success of the client experiences throughout the proposal and renewal process.
- Serve as a thought leader and expert within the Company and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.
What makes you stand out?
- Casualty Risk expertise
- Successful track record of managing people, teams or departments
- Growth-oriented mindset with excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to collaborate across a complex organization
- Experience communicating and presenting at the Executive level
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.