Plant Name: Oak Brook Executive Office - 105053
Join the Mauser team!
We have an open for a Sourcing Manager - MRO working out of our Oak Brook, IL corporate office.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
As a Sourcing Manager at Mauser, your essential duties include:
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy for a variety of spend categories that will evolve based on business needs
- Identify potential suppliers for each spend category (includes existing supply base plus potential new suppliers)
- Collaborative with internal stakeholders (i.e. operations, plant specific Purchasing personnel, quality, engineering, sales) to develop an enterprise-wide RFQ package accurately reflecting requirements to service each respective manufacturing location
- Issue RFQ to identified supply base and serve as primary point of contact for any questions/clarification as well as gatekeeper for all supplier submissions/responses.
- Analyze supplier submissions to RFQ and lead cross functional team to develop a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model to serve as the foundation for developing a sourcing strategy for the respective spend category.
- Lead the negotiation of a commercial supply agreement (i.e. contract) with suppliers included within the sourcing strategy.
- Lead the implementation/execution of the category sourcing strategy across the enterprise.
- Lead the management of all commercial aspects for suppliers within assigned spend categories including:
- Strategic sourcing/vendor selection
- Purchase price management
- Commercial contracts (i.e. supply agreements) and terms
- Cost saving initiatives
- Supplier performance (i.e. quality, delivery, capacity, financial health)
- Leading the resolution for all other commercial issues with respective supply base
- Foster collaborative and effective communication between supply base and internal stakeholders (i.e. operations, plant specific Purchasing personnel, quality, engineering, sales, etc...)
- Support the Procure-to-Pay process for the supply base of all assigned spend categories. Will be key stakeholder in developing/streamlining future process and system upgrades.
- Actively manage spend for supply base by monitoring and analyzing supplier spend data within all assigned spend categories
This job has expired.
- High Energy Level
- Strong Desire to Achieve Results
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated strong analytical skillset (i.e. expert/advanced proficiency within Microsoft Excel, Access experience is a plus)
- 5+ years of Strategic Sourcing experience
- 3+ years of Procurement experience supporting the manufacturing industry (want)
- 2+ years of Supplier Relationship Management experience
- 2+ years of experience working within a cross functional team
- Be self-directed and manage multiple tasks without close supervision