Solution Architect If you are a Solution Architect with experience, please read on!
We are an international insurance firm that has established itself in the small business and entertainment industries. We begun operations in the US in the mid 2000's and continue to thrive insuring the unique and the interesting. And we recruit for the same in our next employees. Our culture is filled with fun, reliable, and smart people that enjoy being encouraged to be creative, challenge the norm and look for solutions. The complexity and nature of the applications combined with the latest technology trends makes working in IT for us a fantastic and challenging experience. Our roots date back to early 1900s, but yet we never stop evolving. In 2020 we've implemented a much better experience for a healthier work life balance for our employees. We see it as the best of both worlds: structure and sociability on one hand, and independence and flexibility on the other. Please apply if this sounds like the right opportunity for you.
What's In It for You - Competitive salary and bonus (based on personal & company performance)
- Comprehensive health insurance, Vision, Dental and FSA
- 401(k) with competitive company matching
- 24 Paid time off days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- and more...
What You Will Be Doing - Identify what a particular stakeholder needs to know or is concerned about is critical to ensuring that projects address the major stakeholder concerns on an on-going basis.
- Take ownership of the overall architecture strategy/design for a complex program of work and communicate it to all members of a project team
- Partner with corresponding team members ensure all of our downstream system Reporting, Document Production, Finance and others) are supported as the core platform progresses.
- Interact with business domain experts and therefore must be comfortable acquiring and using business domain language and knowledge to convey concepts and recommendations.
- Engage with and assist technical teams in delivering the Solution.
- Implement testing requirements, develop solutions using a variety of technologies such as Java (and/or Microsoft .NET)
- Operate across a broad range of technologies including relational database systems (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle), integration platforms (e.g. webMethods and Apigee), application containers (e.g. Docker), web servers and basic infrastructure such as networking (firewalls, protocols).
- Responsible for vendor engagement on a project including initial engagement, vendor selection, setting up delivery engagement, hand off to a project manager for statement of work, escalations etc.
What You Need for this Position - Track record of managing the architecture of multiple change projects/programs in a complex environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace and quality of response is critical to success
- Be the go-to resource for other solution architects that are looking for assistance with solving complex architecture issues
- Review other architects solutions and ensures their architecture solutions aligns with program goals
- Motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and add value in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Must be cooperative, flexible and able to work well with others
- Cloud infrastructure experience is a plus
- Hands on experience in the Insurance sector or Financial Services is prefer
So, if you are a Solution Architect with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.