Software Engineer II If you are a Software Engineer II with experience, please read on!
We are an early stage deep tech startup located in the epicenter of technology. We are building the first digital cell-engineering platform. The ambitions of each engineer is to change the method by which living cells are reprogrammed and engineered to scale. Our approach enables the parallel engineering of cells for direct application in precision medicine, synthetic biology, and fundamental science.
What's In It for You - Work on challenging problems with massive impact
- Competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for rapid growth, supported by a dedicated training and development budget
- Flexible work schedule
What You Will Be Doing A Software Engineer is a highly technical position that requires excellent design and build abilities, as well as expertise in software development and product delivery. This position's main job will be to provide an optimal and user-friendly control platform to support our multi-peripheral hardware system. This position will also be in charge of designing a vision-based cell recognition model, which is critical for our minimal viable product. This position will be part of the Systems Integration team, with direct interaction and collaboration with the Microfluidics and Chip Realization teams.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in OOP
- 2+ years of experience with user interfaces to control hardware
- 1-2 years of experience image processing and object recognition (e.g. OpenCV)
- 1-2 years of experience with ISPs, camera tuning, and camera calibration, or closely related field
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python
- Familiarity with cross-platform application development
- Experience with version control software and testing methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
So, if you are a Software Engineer II with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.