Who You'll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
Who You Are
You are a passionate, self-driven problem solver who loves taking on new challenges using the latest web, mobile and cloud technologies. You love coding and find yourself keeping up with the latest technology trends. You tinker, explore and regularly read to stay in touch with the development community and are passionate about discovering ways to improve quality, reusability, extensibility and consistency. You are multi-faceted with a great mix of technical and interpersonal skills, which enables you to succeed in highly collaborative and agile work environments.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Be an active member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Work on a wide range of projects for the world's top companies
- Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilled team
- Get the benefits of a consulting environment while remaining connected to a core team
- Build hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Adept in one or more of the following languages:
- JVM stack: such as Java or Scala
- NET stack: such as C#, ASP.NET or .NET Core
- Android, iOS (Swift, Objective-C), or Hybrid (Xamarin, Ionic, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Fluency with multi-platform software utilizing various programming environments and tools
- Passionate about crafting and delivering high quality products that meet customer needs
- Invested in ongoing learning and improving technical expertise
- Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Strong understanding and knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of domain-driven design and application design patterns
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
- Experience influencing software design and technology selection
- Contributing to the shared knowledge of various technologies in different development communities
- Mentored and developed fellow engineers
- Have developed (either personally or professionally) a mobile app
- Familiarity with building cloud-native applications (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- * Familiar with relational (SQL) and non-relational (document, key-value, column, graph) databases
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance. Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.